Let's Talk Remote
2 weeks of small challenge
- Yesterday I was looking for a weekend getaway, turns out Coronavirus pandemic sets the country on hold, and I’m going to work fully remote, in Nida.
- From tomorrow, I will live in the most peaceful village in Lithuania, for two weeks. Meditation, guitar sessions, early morning jogging - can’t wait to start.
- All my teammates are fully ready for working remotely. The best book I’ve read so far about remote principles is called It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work and is written by Basecamp founders.
- NBA put on hold their games, 2020 is crazy to think about.
- If I won’t post tomorrow - let’s say I got lost in the dunes of Nida.